Many people remember vinyl flooring as being outdated, cheap-looking and old-fashioned. However, over recent years vinyl has taken on a whole new look and is fast becoming one of the most popular options in the flooring market. Realising that many homeowners long for the look of real hardwood, Hurfood Flooring developed the Natural Impressionist Vinyl range to replicate the beauty of natural hardwood at a fraction of the cost.
How Does it Replicate Timber?
Thanks to technological advances, Impressionist Vinyl planks are produced using photo-realism images of traditional timber, enabling them to mimic the incredible aesthetics of solid hardwood.
What Colours are Available?
The Natural Impressionist range comes in 8 different shades:
- Amber – a combination of coffee hues and light browns to give a room depth.
- Cinnabar – darker shades of chocolate mix with traces of grey creating a stylish appearance.
- Desert Rose – neutral, light tones open up cramped rooms and can be paired with bold furniture colours.
- Jasper – an assortment of browns are accompanied with gnarls and grain patterns for a realistic timber feel.
- Jet – stray from traditional to contemporary with these grey and brown combinations.
- Mica – hues of white, grey and tan coupled with prominent grain patterns will add space and light to small rooms.
- Obedian – warm tones of toffee, grey and tan add elegance and depth to any room.
- Zircon – with shades of tan mingled with soft grey, this colour is great at reflecting light and gives a room some modern flair.
How Can it be Installed?
These vinyl planks are incredibly easy to install over most flat, dry substrates using the Välinge patented licensed click system. This means no glue, no mess and no hand tools needed. With two layers of PVC Calcium Carbonate core and a high tensile fiberglass layer inserted between, the Natural Impressionist planks strong, durable and extremely stable making them a great flooring choice for your home.
What are the Benefits?
Vinyl is a waterproof material, making it a practical solution for moisture-rich areas such as the kitchen and bathroom. Underfoot, the planks are quiet and comfortable to walk on as well as being non-slip. They are a cost-effective and hard-wearing, suitable for residential, office and commercial spaces.